Press enter after choosing selection

Finishing Construction on Washtenaw Lanes Bowling Alley, September 1949

Finishing Construction on Washtenaw Lanes Bowling Alley, September 1949 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, September 22, 1949
Caption
After a last minute rush to complete construction thew new $50,000 Washtenaw Lanes bowling alley west of Pittsfield Village on Washtenaw Rd. is opening tonight for league bowling. Open bowling will begin Saturday noon. Owned and built by A. B. Whitley and Erwin Neithammer, the structure houses 12 alleys and two shuffleboard courts. A new type of automatic device sets the bowling pins.
Day
22
Month
September
Year
1949
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.