Press enter after choosing selection

Willow Run Airport acquired By the University of Michigan, June 1946

Willow Run Airport acquired By the University of Michigan, June 1946 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 3, 1946
Caption
DOUBLE HANGAR: Pictured above is a double hangar, one of three which the University has obtained with procurement of Willow Run airport for an expanded program in aeronautical engineering. The hangar is on the southwest corner of the airport.
Month
June
Year
1946
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related