Press enter after choosing selection

Willow Run Airport acquired By the University of Michigan, June 1946

Willow Run Airport acquired By the University of Michigan, June 1946 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 3, 1946
Caption
ON SOUTH END: The hangar pictured above, a rear view, is located on the south end of Willow Run airfield. Built adjacent to the huge Ford bomber plant, which now houses the Kaiser-Frazer Corporation and Graham-Paige Motors, the airport contains six major runways besides the three hangars. The airport is located on an express highway, 30 miles west of Detroit, and has been idle since the war.
Month
June
Year
1946
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related