Press enter after choosing selection

Willow Run Airport acquired By the University of Michigan, June 1946

Willow Run Airport acquired By the University of Michigan, June 1946 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 3, 1946
Caption
ARMY INSTALLATION: Part of the Army installation on the east side of Willow Run airfield is shown in the above picture. The War Assets Administration's license to the University provides for the transfer of the Army camp as well as the airport.
Month
June
Year
1946
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related