Press enter after choosing selection

Willow Run Airport acquired By the University of Michigan, June 1946

Willow Run Airport acquired By the University of Michigan, June 1946 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 3, 1946
Caption
HUGE APRON: Largest of the three hangars at Willow Run airport is shown above with a partial view of the huge concrete apron which extends over the west part of the field. The hangar was used for conversion of bombers for special uses.
Month
June
Year
1946
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related