The Alger Ranch: Formerly one of the township's larger dairy operations, the 300-acre Alger Ranch, with its many buildings, now owned by Joseph Jelics of Detroit, has been converted to general farming. George Alger owned the farm from the early 1940's until it was sold about a year ago to Jelics. The farm is located on Judd Rd.
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.