Press enter after choosing selection

Aerial Photograph of Dexter, August 1956

Aerial Photograph of Dexter, August 1956 image
Month
August
Year
1956
Caption
Village of Dexter: Located in the extreme northwest corner of Scio township is Dexter village, one of Michigan's oldest communities. Trees abound in its residential areas. The business district looms in the foreground and the white strip heading out toward the top of the picture is M-132 which links Dexter with Ann Arbor. The New York Central Railroad line, in the foreground, passes around the village's northern edge and here turns toward Chelsea. Dexter was founded by a famous Washtenaw county judge, Samuel W. Dexter.
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.