Press enter after choosing selection

Aerial Photograph of University of Michigan North Campus and Northwood Apartments, June 1957

Aerial Photograph of University of Michigan North Campus and Northwood Apartments, June 1957 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 4, 1957
Caption
University's North Campus: Gradually taking on the aspects of a community in itself is the University's North Campus, where some 1,000 persons now live. The Northwood Apartments in the foreground, with ample parking facilities, are for married students and their families. This photo was taken looking south. At the top of the picture is the Veterans Hospital. University laboratory buildings are scattered between the apartments and the hospital. The long, curving road at the left is Beal Ave., named for a former University Regent, the late Junius E. Beal of Ann Arbor.
Month
June
Year
1957
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.