Press enter after choosing selection

House at 431 Thompson St. on Property Sought by U-M, June 1955

House at 431 Thompson St. on Property Sought by U-M, June 1955 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 23, 1955
Caption
Property U-M Seeks: Two parcels of property on which these three houses are located are sought by the University in order to construct a $1,700,000 Student Activities Building near the main campus. The U-M, which has failed to come to terms with the property owners of these houses, seeks to have the land condemned. The house at 431 Thompson St. and the house at 434 Maynard St. are owned by Mary J. Taft and H. Chester Taft, sister and brother. The other, at 417 Thompson St., is owned by Guernsey P. Collins. The University bough nine other parcels of property in the area.
Month
June
Year
1955
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related