Press enter after choosing selection

New Offices of Colvin, Robinson and Associates, Architects, June 1950

New Offices of Colvin, Robinson and Associates, Architects, June 1950 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 24, 1950
Caption
New Offices For Architects - New quarters for the new architectural firm of Colvin, Robinson and Associates are situated on the second floor of 206 E. Huron St. The former studio space there has been extensively remodeled to provide two conference rooms, a reception hall, and a large drafting and work room. Pictured above are Miss Christene Jensen of Saline, office secretary, and Richard Robinson.
Month
June
Year
1950
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.