Press enter after choosing selection

Geraldine Seeback's Music Studio - The Harmony Room, December 1956

Geraldine Seeback's Music Studio - The Harmony Room, December 1956 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, December 29, 1956
Caption
READY TO OPEN: Geraldine Seeback's music studio will open Jan. 3 in its new location on the second floor of the building at 121 E. Liberty St. at S. Fourth Ave. Completely remodeled, the studio consists of four rooms - the Harmony Room for recitals, the Organ Room, a piano studio and a children's classroom. Mrs. Seeback, who has taught piano for over 30 years, formerly operated out of her apartment building at 320 E. Washington St.
Month
December
Year
1956
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related