Press enter after choosing selection

Quality Bakery, New Building Exterior, June 1955

Quality Bakery, New Building Exterior, June 1955 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, July 4, 1955
Caption
SET TO OPEN: The Quality Bakery at 347 S. Main St., destroyed by fire last January, will reopen tomorrow, according to Russell T. Dobson, owner of the building. The bakery is operated by Oscar Laubengayer. Adjoining it is a shoe repair store, which has operated at 115 E. Liberty St., ravaged by fire the same night, is still undergoing reconstruction. Henry W. deKoning is the contractor for both projects.
Month
June
Year
1955
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related