Press enter after choosing selection

The Millinery Department at Jacobson's, 612 E. Liberty, October 1958

The Millinery Department at Jacobson's, 612 E. Liberty, October 1958 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 11, 1958
Caption
MILLINERY DEPARTMENT: Part of the relocated, modernized millinery department is shown. A lighted, plastic ceiling helps define this space through which customers pass to get to the suits, coast, dresses department.
Month
October
Year
1958
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.