Press enter after choosing selection

The newly completed exterior of the Quality Market, 202 E Huron St, September 1957

The newly completed exterior of the Quality Market, 202 E Huron St, September 1957 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, September 7, 1957
Caption
SOLE CHANGE: This new exterior, completed this week, is the only basic change since the building was constructed. The front ties in with the Chamber of Commerce next door. The building is owned by Mrs. Jacob Eschelbach.
Month
September
Year
1957
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.