State Savings Bank Employee Banquet in the Private Dining Room at Allenel Hotel. The State Savings Bank was located at 125 S Main. It opened it doors for business at 125 S Main on April 1, 1893. In 1939 the president of the bank was Harley A. Haynes and the vice-presidents were Herman F. Gross, George J. Mann, Rice A. Beal and Alfred F. Staeb.
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.