Press enter after choosing selection

Trinity Lutheran Church's Remodeled Church House Interior, October 1951

Trinity Lutheran Church's Remodeled Church House Interior, October 1951 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 20, 1951
Caption
Converted For Sunday School Trinity Lutheran Church's former parsonage at 215 E. William St. has been converted to Sunday school use as shown above. After the pastor and his wife, Rev. Mr. and Mrs. Walter M. Brandt, moved to their new parsonage at 1101 Granger Ave. last spring, volunteers redecorated the house. The church will hold open house from 2:30 to 4:30 tomorrow afternoon at both houses.
Month
June
Year
1951
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.