Press enter after choosing selection

Exterior Of New Redeemer Lutheran Church Building, May 1958

Exterior Of New Redeemer Lutheran Church Building, May 1958 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 30, 1958
Caption
DEDICATION PLANNED: Redeemer Lutheran Church, located at 1360 Pauline Blvd., will be dedicated Sunday. Several former pastors will participate in the ceremonies, along with the present pastor, the Rev. Alvin H. Baer.
Month
May
Year
1958
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related