Press enter after choosing selection

Construction of West Side Methodist Church Educational Building, July 1959

Construction of West Side Methodist Church Educational Building, July 1959 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, July 3, 1959
Caption
Construction Proceeds: This is the exterior of the educational building of the West Side Methodist Church at 900 S. Seventh St. When completed the end of next month, it will include a chapel and parlor, two offices, 22 classrooms and a kitchenette. Construction and furnishing cost of the 110x42-foot structure is $150,000. Niethammer-McDowell Construction Co. is the contractor, while the architectural firm is Colvin, Robinson & Wright.
Month
July
Year
1959
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.