Press enter after choosing selection

Old Lohr Homestead in Pittsfield Township, July 1956

Old Lohr Homestead in Pittsfield Township, July 1956 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, July 31, 1956
Caption
Old Lohr Homestead: This house at 4448 Lohr Rd. was built during the Civil War and is one of Pittsfield township's best preserved old houses. The two-family dwelling at 300-acre farm is owned jointly by Mr. and Mrs. Julius Schnirring and Mr. and Mrs. Wilbert Diuble, relatives of the first Lohr to occupy the place. The house has more than 200 hard-carved brackets, on the exterior of the home. It was built during the Civil War.
Day
31
Month
July
Year
1956
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.