Press enter after choosing selection

Barton Boat Club Boathouse, April 1962

Barton Boat Club Boathouse, April 1962 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, April 5, 1962
Caption
Barton Club House: Barton Boat Club members are anxiously awaiting the first sailing day. Since the snow melted the unassembled dock in front of the club house overlooking Barton Pond has become a gathering place for both young and seasoned skippers. The club, located on Barton Shore Drive in Barton Hills, was built in the summer of 1937 by the Detroit Edison Co., the present owner of the pond. With sunny days just around the corner, many members will be taking their crafts out of the boat house for repairs in preparation for the first race, May 13.
Month
April
Year
1962
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related