Ann Arbor Public Library's New Drop Box, December 1953
Demonstrating the public library's new drop box on Huron St. adjacent to Ann Arbor High School is Homer R. Chance, head librarian. Books (but not phonograph records) can be returned simply by driving up and dropping them in the box. The area in front of the box is marked "no parking." The box was given jointly by the Friends of the Public Library and the Kiwanis Club.
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.