Press enter after choosing selection

University of Michigan's "Saginaw Forest," August 1956

University of Michigan's "Saginaw Forest," August 1956 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, August 22, 1956
Caption
'Saginaw Forest': Located 2 1/2 miles west of Ann Arbor, in Scio township, is the University's "Saginaw Forest." The 80-acre forest is used by students interested in forest management and research.
Month
August
Year
1956
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related