Press enter after choosing selection

Phoenix Memorial Laboratory's greenhouse, June 1955

Phoenix Memorial Laboratory's greenhouse, June 1955 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 8, 1955
Caption
LABORATORY GREENHOUSE: Extending to the south of the Phoenix building is this greenhouse, in which plants will be grown and stored for research. The University, through the Phoenix Project, is pioneering in research which uses radioactive solutions to race the paths of materials absorbed in the leaves of plants. This study is of primary importance to botanists interested in plant growth.
Month
June
Year
1955
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related