Press enter after choosing selection

Ypsilanti Township Buys Willow Village, October 1954

Ypsilanti Township Buys Willow Village, October 1954 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 29, 1954
Caption
TOWNSHIP BUYS 'BOMBER CITY': Ypsilanti township Supr. Henry F. Hicks (left), Township Clerk Donald E. Ehle (center) and Hugo C. Schwartz of the Public Housing Administration's Chicago field office sign deeds and mortgages at the Township Hall this morning conveying the land and dwellings of Willow Village to the township. The Village, controversial "Bomber City" of nationwide interest during World War II, includes 3,003 housing units.
Month
October
Year
1954
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related