Press enter after choosing selection

Newly Refurbished Visitors' Parlor At Cobblestone Farm, September 26, 1981

Newly Refurbished Visitors' Parlor At Cobblestone Farm, September 26, 1981 image
Month
September
Year
1981
Caption
Refurbishing of the visitors' parlor at Cobblestone Farm includes a document wallpaper of the mid-19th century, a 19th century parlour oil lamp and Wedgwood pitcher depicting a naval battle of the War of 1812 on the mantel, and an early 19th century field cradle donated by Demaris Cash, above, proprietress of the Treasure Mart.
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related