Press enter after choosing selection

The Log House Dedication At Cobblestone Farm, December 1986

The Log House Dedication At Cobblestone Farm, December 1986 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, December 7, 1986
Caption
A group of devoted historians and history buffs turned out Sunday for the dedication of an 1837 log house on the grounds of the Cobblestone Farm, above, left, Elizabeth Dusseau serves mulled cider to the group. The cabin, which originally stood near Willis, was moved to the Packard Road site in 1981 through efforts of the Washtenaw County Historical Society and the Ann Arbor Area Foundation. The restored and furnished cabin will be open for public display and a hands-on Pioneer Living Program for children. For more information call, 994-2928.
Month
December
Year
1986
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related