In 1926, to take advantage of increasing traffic, Michigamme oil added a gas station to the front of an 1880s house on the Northwest corner of Huron and Division, across from the First Presbyterian church.
Frame location: South side of Liberty opposite park entrance, facing northeast corner of Liberty and Division
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library