Ann Arbor High School graduating class of 1874 on the front porch of the original building. In 1870 the University finally admitted women, allowing high school girls to continue their education.
Frame location: West side of North State, north of East Huron, on the extension north of the first tree, facing southeast
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library