In 1882 this brick firemen's hall replaced an 1860 wooden building. Each building had a tower with a bell to summon volunteers and an upstairs hall for meetings of city council and other public groups.
Frame location: On City Hall lawn, northeast corner of Fifth and Huron, inside sidewalk crossing and south of large spruce tree, facing southwest
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library