An explosion in 1895 destroyed part of the plant. In 1900 a larger gas works was built on the other side of the railroad tracks.
Frame location: Corner of North Fifth Avenue and Detroit Street
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library