The Ann Arbor gas company, established in 1858, built a plant to manufacture gas from coal at a site bounded by Beakes, Summit, and Depot near the foot of Detroit street.
Frame location: Corner of North Fifth Avenue and Detroit Street
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library