The Fourth Ward school, later named for school superintendent Elisha Jones, was built on Division street in 1867. It was replaced in 1922 by the building that eventually became Community high school.
Frame location: Corner of North Fifth Avenue and Detroit Street
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library