In 1845 the First St. Thomas Catholic Church, built on Kingsley Street east of Division, was Ann Arbor's first brick church and its largest. In 1868 the parish opened its first school in a former public school building that still stands at 324-326 East Kingsley.
Frame location: Corner of North Fifth Avenue and Detroit Street
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library