To watch this meeting live, and to find out about how to comment, see this page.
ANN ARBOR DISTRICT LIBRARY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Ann Arbor District Library
343 S. Fifth Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
The Agenda for this meeting is not yet published.
Citizens' Comments – Request to Address the Board
1. Persons who wish to address the Library Board may submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by voicemail to 734.327.4245, or via live chat on YouTube during the meeting at https://aadl.org/aboutus/boardvideos
2. Maximum time for individual speakers will not exceed three minutes.
3. One speaker may yield his/her time to another if both have signed up and both are in attendance at the meeting.
4. No person may speak more than once on the same subject during a single meeting.
5. Citizens' Comments at special meetings or study sessions will occur at the end of the meeting. Maximum time for individual speakers will not exceed three minutes.
6. Trustees, Director, and Administrators will not answer questions during Citizens' Comments. The speaker may request a response in writing. Trustees may, with the permission of the Board President, ask a question of a speaker. No dialog will occur.
7. Individuals addressing the Board should take into consideration rules of common courtesy.