Ann Arbor District Library Board Meeting
Ann Arbor District Library
4th Floor Conference Room A - 6:00 p.m. - Closed Session
Lower Level Multipurpose Room - 7:00 p.m. - Public Hearing/Meeting
343 S. Fifth Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
19-097 I. CALL TO ORDER
19-098 II. ATTENDANCE
19-099 III. RECESS TO CLOSED SESSION FOR DISCUSSION OF REAL ESTATE
19-100 IV. RECONVENE TO REGULAR MEETING AT 7:00 P.M.
19-101 V. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
(Item of action)
19-102 VI. CONSENT AGENDA
(Item of action)
CA-1 Approval of Minutes of May 14, 2019 and May 20, 2019
CA-2 Approval of May 2019 Disbursements
19-103 VII. CITIZENS’ COMMENTS
19-104 VIII. FINANCIAL REPORTS
Josie Parker, Director
19-105 IX. COMMITTEE REPORTS
19-106 A. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
19-107 B. STRATEGIC PLANNING COMMITTEE
19-108 X. DIRECTOR’S REPORT
Josie B. Parker, Director
19-109 XI. OLD BUSINESS
19-032 A. BRIDGEPORT CONSULTING - UPDATE
18-049 B. UPDATE ON CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
Len Lemorie, Facilities Manager
19-093 C. DIRECTOR’S EVALUATION LETTER FROM AADL BOARD
Linh Song, President
19-110 XII. CITIZENS’ COMMENTS
19-111 XIII. ADJOURNMENT
Citizens' Comments – Request to Address the Board
1. Persons who wish to address the Library Board may reserve time on any regular or special meeting agenda by calling 734.327.8311 by 5:00 PM of the weekday preceding the meeting. Persons who have not reserved time in advance may speak after those who have reserved time.
2. Maximum time for individual speakers will not exceed three minutes.
3. One speaker may yield his/her time to another if both have signed up and both are in attendance at the meeting.
4. No person may speak more than once on the same subject during a single meeting.
5. Citizens' Comments at special meetings or study sessions will occur at the end of the meeting. Maximum time for individual speakers will not exceed three minutes.
6. Trustees, Director, and Administrators will not answer questions during Citizens' Comments. The speaker may request a response in writing. Trustees may, with the permission of the Board President, ask a question of a speaker. No dialog will occur.
7. Individuals addressing the Board should take into consideration rules of common courtesy.