Press enter after choosing selection

Photo copy of Goodyear & St. James, original building, undated

Photo copy of Goodyear & St. James, original building, undated image
Description

From https://aadl.org/aa_news_19781001-goodyears-celebrates:

started as Goodyear & St. James; in 1895 William Goodyear bought out St. James and moved next door to 118 S Main; in 1902 moved to 120 S Main St; in 1949 took over Woolworth building; in 1958, took over Muir Drug Store.

Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.