Pickup appointments can now be scheduled for lockers located outside all four of our branches—Malletts Creek, Traverwood, Pittsfield, or Westgate.
Here's how it works:
1) When you receive a notification that your requests are ready for pickup, choose locker pickup in the Contactless Pickup Method dropdown.
2) Items will be available in the locker on the day you select, starting at the scheduled time of your appointment.
3) We'll send you a reminder when your appointment begins including your access code.
4) Lockers can be accessed from outside 24 hours a day. Just enter your code and press enter, and your locker will open!
5) If your item isn't picked up when your locker appointment ends, your items will be moved into the lobby for an extra day before going to the next patron.
Quick, simple, and contactless!
Questions? Call or text 734-327-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.