The Harugari Maennerchor would hereby express its hearty thanks to the general public for its generous patronage at the dedication of our new flag, July 4th, 1893. And especially to Mayor Thompson, for his kind words of welcome to our honored guests. To those of the Common Council, who participated. To Messrs. T. F. Hutzel and A. T. Shumacher, marshalls of the day, for the prompt and masterly manner in which they arranged and conducted the procession. To Mr. P. G. Suekey for his address. To the Festal Committee of Ladies, who presented the flag. To the Canstadter Maennerchor, and Mrs. Clara Herman, of Detroit, for their sweet rnelodies etc, and to the German American Societies, of Saline, Dexter, Chelsea, and Ann Arbor, for their presence with their beautiful banners. Hoping, that all may enjoy very many more Aniversaries of our American Independence, in as social and jovial a manner. We remain yours gratefully.