Press enter after choosing selection

The Shock Was Too Great

The Shock Was Too Great image
Parent Issue
Day
2
Month
March
Year
1894
Copyright
Public Domain
OCR Text

Detroit, March 1. - Mrs. Andrew Hunter of 168 Seventh street died suddenly of heart disease. Mrs. Hunter's Bister, living on High street, who has been sick for some time, grew worse a ïnessenger was sent to announce the fact to Mrs. Hunter. The shock proved too much and MTs. Hunter feil faint on the fioor. Dr. G. S. Kennedy was hastily called, but he arrived only to see the woman breathe her last.

Article

Subjects
Ann Arbor Argus
Old News