The annual meeting of the Washtenaw County Agricultural and Horticultural society was held in the supervisors' room in the court house Dec. 18, 1894. The following gentlemen were elected members of the board of managers: Fred. B. Braun, Emery E. Leiand, H. G. Prettyman, John H. Sperry, John F. Avery, Jacob Ganzhorn, J. C. Shanck, William Aprill, Eugene Helber, Henry S. Dean, Sedgwick Dean, F. E. Mills, Benjamin D. Kelly, John Kepler, Philip Duffy, P. Toumey, W. E. Stocking, Dr. D. P. McLachlan, George E. Sperry, Wm. Campbell, John W. Nanry, James H. Webb, Dr. J. A. Dell, J. G. Fuller, Fred H. Belser, C. Fellows, Homer P. Finley, Fred Schmid. Officers chosen: President, Emery E. Leiand; secretary, F. E. Mills; corresponding secretary, Henry S. Dean; treasurer, F. S. Belser. The board of managers will meet for the first time January 10, 1895, to transact important business for the interest of the fair. Every member of the board of managers is expected to be present.