Sr. Paul, Maren 18,- Mrs. Fi-unoes suuinur, of 8h8 Payne avenue, in lighting her flre tried a mixture of kerosene and gasoliue, hut as the flre did not even then start up ejuickly she poured out more of the mixture from the can. The can exploded and was blowu up in the air, knocking down a burning lamp whl'ch also explodod. The result was that Mrs. Sumner and hor nieoe, Mis9 Nellie Closson, were terribly burned. Miss Clossou died at 8 p. m. and Mrs. Sumner died little before 6 p. m., both having suffered terribly. Miss Closson was a milliner uud her home was at Boscobel, Wis. Mrs. tiuiw ner waí from Richland Centre, Wis., and had been divorced. Her farmer busbnnd Is living with a now wtfe only a square away froni where she porishedin so horriblo a marmer.