Sioux City, Ia., Jan. 9.- Anna MoGraw, a waitross at a hotel in this place, Is in a fair way to loose her life, or at least her eyesight, as the result of a rat bite on the eyeüd. The girl was sleeping in her room ab the time the injury was inflicted. She was suddenly aroused by a gharp pain over the eye, and spruDg up jnst in time to see a large rat leap to the Hoor and vanish in a corner of the room. The suffërer was nearly prostrated by the shock. Inflammation set in and physiclans fear Unit blood poisoning will folio w.