1. We want freedom. We want power to determine the destiny of our black community.
2 . We want full employment for our people .
3 We want an end to the robbery by the white man of our black community.
4. We want decent housing, fit for shelter of human beings.
5. We want education for our people that exposes the true nature of this decadent American society. We want education that teaches us our true history and our role in the present day society.
6. We want all black men to be exempt f rom military service.
7. We want an immediate end to police brutality and murder of black people.
8. We want freedom for all black men held in federal, state, county and city prisons and jails.
9. We want all black people when brought to trial to be tried in court by a jury of their peer group or people f rom their black communities, as defined by the constitution of the United States.
10. We want land, bread, housing, education, clothing, justice and peace, and as out major political objective, a United Nations-supervised plebiscite to be held throughout the black colony in which only black colonial subjects will be allowed to participate, for the purpose of determining the will of black people as to their national destiny.
WHITE PANTHER PARTY 10-POINT PROGRAM
1. Full endorsement and support of Black Panther Party's 10-Point Program.
2. Total assault on the culture by any means necessary, including rock and roll dope, and fucking in the streets;
3. Free exchange of energy and materials -- we demand the end of money!
4. Free food, clothes, housing, dope, music, bodies, medical care - everything! free for everybody!
5. Free access to Information media - free the technology f rom the greed creeps!
6. Free time & space for all humans - dissolve all unnatural boundaries;
7. Free all schools and all structures from corporate rule -- turn the buildings over to the people at once!
8. Free all prisoners everywhere -- they are our brothers;
9. Free all soldiers at once -- no more conscripted armies;
10. Free the people f rom their "leaders" - leaders suck - all power to all the people -- freedom means free everyone!
xxxx xxxx xxxx
Our program is cultural revolution through a total assault on the culture which makes use of every tool, every energy and every media we can get our collective hands on. We take our program with us everywhere we go and use any means necessary to expose people to it.
John Sinclair, Minister of Information
We take as our heroes, those that we have been told to hate and to fear; Eldridge Cleaver, Rap Brown, Fidel. The Red Guard are our Brothers, and Black Panthers are our Brothers, we join with them in the liberation of the planet.