When Richard Milhouse Nixon became President of the United States, he took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. He has violated this oath many times. The Selective Service System flagrantly violates the 13th amendment.
The Thirteenth amendment to the Constitution was passed in 1865, at the end of the Civil War. It reads, "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."
Two years of Military service, is two years of service. Drafted soldiers are obviously not voluntary. Therefore the draft subjects many innocent American citizens to involuntary servitude. Clearly this is a violation of the Supreme law of the land.
Not only is the draft a violation of the Constitution, it is contrary to the principles over which the Revolutionary War was fought. A conscript soldier is forced on pain of death to risk his life in battle. A conscript soldier's liberty is restricted for the entire period of his service.
Finally, a conscript soldier can hardly pursue happiness when he has to slog through mud with eighty pounds of ammo on his back. Article two, section four of the Constitution says The President, VicePresident, and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for and conviction of, treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors."
Violation of the oath of office, that is, failing to uphold the Constitution, is definitely a high crime.
The Constitution is the "Supreme Law of The Land." Violation of the Supreme law is the supreme crime. Criminals must not go unpunished. Something must be done to stop them. We must not be distracted by small crimes in the street when the very foundation of our legal system is being usurped. These criminals must be removed from office and punished.
by Patrick Halley
This is a book report. If you read it you will discover various aspects in the arcane art of Psychedelic brewery.
The MARIJUANA CONSUMERS AND DEALERS GUIDE is the literary scribe of demons, prophets, and messianic schizoids. It is an important contribution in the fields of Fundemental Freakmanship, and Para-normal Culinary Fellation. Dig n. Buy it (or steal it.)
This paragraph is dedicated to developing the recipe for turning average grade cannabis into potent radioactive smoke, as designated by this illustrious book.
Fourteen easy steps to greater plateaus in smoking:
1. Sift dope through a screen.
2. Put seeds and sterns in large pot.
3. Cover pot with lid and heat on electric hot pan for 3 hours. (caution: alcohol is flammable, please don't use gas flame.)
4. Strain liquids and store in container labeled XX.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 with fresh alcohol
6. Repeat steps 3 and 4 with water instead of alcohol, (you may use gas flame now.)
7. Repeat step 6.
8. On an electric hot plate reduce volume of solution XX by boiling. (with window open, fumes.)
9. On a gas flame reduce the volume of solution by boiling. (Solution y is the material substance as contrasted to solution X the strained liquids.)
10. When both solutions are considerably reduced, but not too thick, combine the two solutions and boil down further on hotplate. Lower temperature as mixture thickens.
11 . When this combination gets syrupy let it cool.
12. Roll all your dope, keys-pounds in this syrup and put it in the oven to dry, 300 degrees - 15 minutes.
Warning -If practiced, this procedure liberates up to 15 megatons of energy. Always remember to minimize the potential fallout threat in your neighborhood, absorbing all this excess in your lungs.