- Learning Exchange Meeting- educational cooperative and resource center; 4pm every 4th Sunday of the month, 802 Monroe St. (AA)
- Krishna Yoga Feast & Festival-5pm , 718 W. Madison (AA), 665-6304, Free.
- Planetarium Show- Museum of Natural History; 3pm, 25 cents, corner of Washtenaw & N. University (AA), 764-0478.
- Jazz w/ Ars Nova-5-9pm, Trotter House, 1443 Washtenaw
- Pot Luck Supper & Open Mikes Nite-7:00 pm COME - Bring food & your music to share: Women's Cultural Center, Poor Women's Paradise CoffeeHouse, 946 7 Mile, 1/2 block east of Woodward, Detroit.
- Jazz-Rainbow Room-Shelby Hotel (Detroit): Eddie Nuccilli's seventeen-piece Plural Circle; 9 to Midnight; $2.
- Hindu Dance Class - Earth Center, Det.-Tai Chi Class - Earth Center, Det. 7pm
- Ann Arbor City Council 7:30pm at Ann Arbor City Hall, Huron & 5th Ave.
- HRP Steering Committee Meeting-5:30pm at 516 E. William, above Campus Bike Shop.
- Free Legal Aid-7-10pm at the Free People's Clinic, 761-8592.
- Gay Liberation Front Meeting-8pm at 3rd floor conference room South Wing, Michigan Union, 761-2044.
- Cable 3-Ann Arbor City Council Meeting; 8:3Opm, Replay of Monday's meeting.
- Free Pap Tests-in the morning at St. Joe's, Cali 668-8857 for more information
- GAWK meeting- Gay Awareness Women's Kollective; 8pm at 3rd floor conference room South Wing, Michigan Union, 763-4186, all women welcome.
- HRP City Committee Meeting-6:30pm in office at 516 E. William, above Campus Bike Shop
- Model Cities Policy Board Meeting-the 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month at Ann Arbor Community Center, 625 N. Main, 8pm.
- Picket Wrigley-Lettuce, Grape, and Gallo Boycott; 3:30-5:30pm, rides leave from north side of Michigan Union at 3:15pm.
- Planetarium Show-3pm, 25 cents, at Museum of Natural History , corner of Washtenaw & N. University, (AA), 764-0478.
- Picket Wrigley & Village Corner-Lettuce, Grape & Gallo Boycott; rides to Wrigley from Village Corner, 11-3pm.
- Poetry Uptown-musical entertainment, theatre and poetry. 1-5pm at the Del Rio.
- Lighthouse Coffeehouse- Free music and entertainment; 8-11 pm at First Presbyterian Church of Washtenaw.
- Ann Arbor Public Swimming Pools- Pool Locations: Fuller Pool, on Fuller Rd.; Veteran's Pool, on Jackson Ave.; and Buhr Pool, on Packard. Public swimming at all pools is: 1-5pm& 7-9pm, ADULTS 5-7pm. Adult noon swim - 12-1 pm at Veteran's & Buhr pool only ($.50). Public swim sessions: 17 & under ($.30); Adults ($.75), Families w at least 1 adult: $1.
- Clements Library-Exhibits of rare books and historical documents of early America (1942-1850). 9am-Noon & 1-5pm weekdays. S. University, 764-2347.
- Farmers Market-Open Wed. & Sat. 7am-3pm, 315 Detroit St. at corner of N. 4th Ave.
- Kelsey Museum of Archeology- Exhibits from ancient Egypt and Greco-Roman antiquities. Mon.-Fri. 9-4, Sat. & Sun. 1-4. 434 S. State, 764-9304.
- Matthai Botanical Gardens-Open to public daily 9am-4:30pm, 1800 Dixboro Rd., 764-1168.
- Organic Garden Tours-provided by the Ecology Center. The garden is open for group tours Tues.-Fri. 11am-8pm, Sat. 9am-6pm & Sunday 12pm-6pm
- The Friends Roadshow will perform on campus (diag area) on nice days at noon this week.
- U of M Natural History Museum-Kachina Doll exhibit of the Southwest Indian; Mon.-Sat. 9-5 and Sun. 1:30-5:30. 1st Floor lobby, 764-0478.
- Greenfield Village-w/ 52 historic buildings open to public. Village crafts demonstrations operate 7 days/week. Main gate: Oakwood Blvd, Dearborn. 271-1620.
- Detroit Science Center-Open to public, Mon.-Fri. 9-5 & Sun. 12-5. Free or pay what you will. 52 E. Forest (1/2 block east of Woodward), Detroit, 883-1892.
- Detroit Zoo-Fall hours 10 am-5 pm Wed.- Sun. only. Parking $2/car pays admission for everyone in it. Otherwise admission is $.50 adults, $.25 children 6-12;under 12 free. Ten Mile and Woodward, Detroit.
- A Chinese Exhibition from the People's Republic of China will be shown at the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto during October. The exhibit, previously shown in Paris, London, Vienna & Stockholm, is made up of 385 objects from paleolithic times through the 14th Century A.D. The U of M Museum of Art is offering a weekend trip to the Toronto exhibit Oct. 18, 19 & 20. Call Mrs. Milder (763-1231) for information.
- Itemized Coop (food) - call 663-1111 for distribution region, order, house, distribution house.
- Neighborhood Action Center Food Coop (serving low income people). Cali 769-3771 or visit the center at 543 N. Main, ask for Greg.
- People's Food Coop-722 Packard, M-T & Th-Sat 10 am - 6 pm; M&Th 7:30 - 9 pm. Clean-up starts at 10 am on Wednesday, meeting on Wednesday night at 7:30, call 761-8173 for location.
- People's Produce Coop (fruits & vegetables)-$4.25 per week, order a week in advance at 1035 Martin Place, 10am-1pm. For more info call Comm. Switchboard, 663-1111.
- Ypsilanti Food Coop - $1.00 membership fee allows you to pick up order forms at 401 S. Adams, distribution center the same, 10 am - 1 pm. For more info call John 481-0689, Mike 483-5458, Gladys 485-0067, or Maxine 482-2549.
- Coop Auto (car repair), call 769-0220 for appointment and info, 2232 S. Industrial Rd., 7:30 am -5:30 pm.
- Naked Wrench (bike repair) - call the workshop 764-61 77, Ray 761-1733, or Chris 665-0608.