Win a pound of Colombian 1976
You heard me right-by the simple expedient of sending in your name, gentle reader, you can become eligible to receive, free of charge, on the house, delivered by a trusty courier to your door, under careful security precautions, one full pound of South America 's very finest smoke-certified 99 44/100 per cent pure Colombian smoking marijuana! Winners will be drawn on March 31, 1976.
1. One Full Pound of certified high-grade Colombian marijuan, plus enough CooLeaf papers to roll it all up.
2. 15 one-year subscriptions to The SUN
3. 15 "Win a Pound of Colombian" T-shirts.
4. Lifetime supply of CooLef rolling papers.
5. Fifty 1 -year supplies of CooLeaf papers.
6. One Quality acoustic guitar from A2 Music mart.
7. One 4-foot bong from TobccoRd.
8. One pair of Kalso Earth Shoes.
9. One African kalimba from Music, Strings and Things.
10. Ten LP's of your choice from WhereHouse records.
11. 15" The Clean Machine" reefer cleaning kits.
12. Two season passes to the Ann Arbor New World Film Series.
13. A gold-plated Asher (a combination pipe-roachclip) specially plated for the occasion. (See page 31)
Official "Win a Pound of Colombian" Entry Blank
Please check one or more:
Yes! Enter my name in the Second Annual "Win a Pound of Colombian" contest!
Yes! Send me your outrageous newspaper for one year for $5.50 Give me two years for$10 Payment is enclosed herewith.
Yes! I support the bill before the Michigan legislature which would make possession of up to 3.2 ounces of marijuana a non-criminal misdemeanor subject to a maximum $100 fine. Let my representative know!
Yes! I support State Rep. Vaughn's bill to legalize marijuana and all drugs. Tell Jackie Vaughn I said so.
City and State
Mail to The SUN, Dept. C, PO Box 7217, Detroit 48202. NOTE: Contest limited to residents of the continental United States.