Press enter after choosing selection

Embassy Hotel & Randolph Realty

Embassy Hotel & Randolph Realty image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 20, 1951
Caption
The southeast corner of E. Huron St. and S. Fourth Ave. has been "dressed-up" with the near-completion of the remodeling of the old Huron Hotel. Michael J. Randolph, the new lessee, has made extensive exterior and interior changes in what is now the Embassy Hotel building. The old and new exteriors are shown here, along with one of the redecorated and newly furnished rooms.
Month
October
Year
1951
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related