Eugene Power, a pioneer in microphotography, established University Microfilms in 1938, initially offering microfilm editions of rare books and then of doctoral dissertations, journals, newspapers, out-of-print books, and much more. In 1971 the UM's Power Center for the Performing Arts was made possible by a gift from Eugene and his family.
Rights Held By
Image Courtesy of the Washtenaw County Historical Society
Creative Commons (Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-alike)