Press enter after choosing selection

Harris Hall, 1886

Harris Hall, 1886 image

On the opposite corner from the Unitarian Church, the Episcopalians built Harris Hall in 1886. Its large lecture hall, handsome parlors, and even a bowling alley were planned for students to meet "under the refining and elevating influence of the Church's social life."

Bentley Image Bank: BL004309

Rights Held By
Image Courtesy of the Washtenaw County Historical Society