The Unitarians, organized in 1865, first used the Methodists' old church before building their own stone church at Huron and State in 1882 under the dynamic leadership of minister Jabez Sunderland. It featured a liberal library for students from the nearby university.
Bentley Image Bank: BL000310
Rights Held By
Image Courtesy of the Washtenaw County Historical Society
Creative Commons (Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-alike)