Press enter after choosing selection

school of music, 1893

school of music, 1893 image

Built in 1893 on Maynard Street, the University School of Music was later remodeled and expanded. After becoming a formal part of UM in 1940, the school eventually moved to its present location on North Campus in 1964.

Rights Held By
Image Courtesy of the Washtenaw County Historical Society